Chick-fil-A to host mother-son 'Date Knight' | Community Spirit
ATLANTA -- All of the Chick-fil-A restaurants in metro Atlanta will host a special mother-son Date Knight on Saturday, Apr. 28.
The Date Knight format will be similar to that of the franchise's massively popular Daddy-Daughter Date Nights. It will give mothers and sons a special chance to enjoy some quality time together.
The event will have a medieval theme, hence the "Knight" part of its title.
"One of Chick-fil-A's goals is to promote community connections and enrich the lives of everyone we come in contact with," Robin Lomax, Chick-fil-A area marketing director, said in a statement. "We understand the importance of mother-son relationships and want to encourage local moms to come to Chick-fil-A, enjoy their sons' company over a meal and have fun."
Date Knight will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Reservations are required; visit www.mothersondate.com to reserve a time at the Chick-fil-A of your choosing.
Top Buckhead Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music