Two former APS educators admit to cheating | Education
Title (Max 100 Characters)
ATLANTA -- According to the Fulton County District Attorney, two APS educators were expected to enter guilty pleas in the CRCT cheating scandal on Monday afternoon.
Shayla Smith, a former teacher at Dobbs Elementary and Sheila Evans, a former teacher at Benteen Elementary were both scheduled to enter guilty pleas around 4:30 p.m. during plea proceedings.
Both educators issued public apology letters for their part in the scandal.
Proceedings will be held at the Fulton County Superior Court before Judge Jerry Baxter.
RELATED CRCT COVERAGE
* First guilty plea accepted in APS cheating trial
* Indicted APS educator Willie Davenport dies
* Superintendent Erroll Davis testifies in APS trial
* APS educator's trial continues Monday
* Opening statements in APS cheating scandal trial
* School district building curriculum committee
* Georgia shows improvement on 2013 CRCT
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running