Hospital CEOs to discuss state of care | Health
SAVANNAH, Ga. -- The chief executives of three major Georgia hospitals are getting together to discuss the future of health care in the state.
The Executive Forum, an outreach program of Mercer University's business school, will host the hospital CEOs on Monday for three panel discussions in Atlanta, Macon and Savannah.
CEOs scheduled to sit on the panel are Tim Stack of Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Don Faulk of Central Georgia Health System in Macon and Maggie Gill of Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah.
Each event will be moderated by Mercer University President William Underwood.
The panel discussions are open only to members of the Executive Forum, not to the general public.
Top Buckhead Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music