Fulton County Launches Discount Dental Program to Provide Savings | Health
New dental discount program offers savings from 5% to 50% on dental procedures
In response to the economic times, the Fulton County Board of Commissioners and the Department of Health and Wellness is offering the National Association of County Officials (NACo) Dental Discount Program to provide residents with discounts on certain dental services and procedures when used at an approved provider. Dental Discount Program information is available county facilities such as health centers, public libraries, and senior centers. Interested residents can call 1.877.354.6226 (NACO) for more information.
“Fulton County is proud to be one of the counties participating with NACo in this pilot program to offer significant savings on dental care for the uninsured and underinsured resident,” said Patrice A. Harris, MD, Director of Fulton County Health Services. “Oral health is important to overall health.”
The dental discount program is NOT insurance nor is it a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. Every resident that signs up for the program will receive a membership card, a toll free number, a list of participating providers, a list of services covered and a list of the costs of services. The discount is available to Fulton County residents regardless of age, income or existing health coverage.
The cost for membership is as follows:
Annual Pricing: $59 Single/$69 Family Monthly Pricing: $6.95 Single/$8.95 Family
There is no limit on the number of times a resident/member can use the card to receive discounted dental services during the year. Discounts will be taken at the time of the service with a participating provider. Members can use their plan nationwide with participating providers to save:
5% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings and major work such as dentures, root canals and crowns
- 15% to 20% savings on Orthodontics included for both children and adults
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers are also included
- 15% to 20% reduction on normal fees where available for Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics
There is no cost to county taxpayers for Fulton County to offer this dental discount program. The program is administered by the Careington International Corporation, an industry leader with one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation.
For more information and to register for membership, call toll free at 1.877.354.6226 (NACO). For more information about Fulton County health centers, call 404.612.1211.
# # #
Top Buckhead Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music