Zagat rates Atlanta's top restaurants | News
ATLANTA -- The newest list of Atlanta's best restaurants is out.
Bacchanalia, Antico Pizza and Aria topped Zagat's top food list.
Bacchanalia has been at the top of the list since it started in 1996.
It's also one of the region's most popular restaurants, followed by Bone's and again, Antico.
For more ratings and details, visit Zagat.com.
Top Buckhead Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music