Turning troubles near preschool on Peachtree | News
ATLANTA -- It's not unusual for parents to be concerned for their kid's safety while at school. But in an unusual twist, administrators of Peachtree Lutheran Preschool in Buckhead are worried about the safety of the parents.
After several recent accidents near the intersection of Narmore Drive and Peachtree Road, school officials contacted 11Alive to see if anything can be done to make the corner safer.
Commuter Dude tackles these turning troubles and asks the city to please study this intersection.
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running