HOV ramp closures for next six months on I-85 at Lindbergh Drive | News
ATLANTA -- Drivers in lower Buckhead and upper Midtown can expect delays for a while around the Lindbergh Drive HOV ramps at I-85.
Both the on and off ramp will be closed until Mid July due to the ongoing construction of the GA-400 / I-85 Interchange Project.
Crews will be building a bridge support in that area which will make the ramps too dangerous to use.
The ramps were scheduled to be shut down last Wednesday, but the date got pushed back due to weather.
The entire Interchange project will cost around $21-million dollars, paid for from SRTA Toll revenue bonds and is scheduled for completion in December.
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running