Hearing Cancelled for Suspect in Dunwoody Daycare Murder | News
DECATUR, GA -- A preliminary hearing has been cancelled for the man accused of killing a dad outside a Dunwoody daycare in November.
Hemy Neuman is accused of fatally shooting Russell Sneiderman in the parking lot of Dunwoody Prep Preschool on November 18. Sneiderman had just dropped off his 2-year-old son.
Neuman was arrested last month.
The 48-year-old Buckhead man's preliminary hearing was set for Tuesday. DeKalb District Attorney Robert James will make a statement concerning the future of the Sneiderman case on Tuesday morning.
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running