Hearing Cancelled for Suspect in Dunwoody Daycare Murder | News
DECATUR, GA -- A preliminary hearing has been cancelled for the man accused of killing a dad outside a Dunwoody daycare in November.
Hemy Neuman is accused of fatally shooting Russell Sneiderman in the parking lot of Dunwoody Prep Preschool on November 18. Sneiderman had just dropped off his 2-year-old son.
Neuman was arrested last month.
The 48-year-old Buckhead man's preliminary hearing was set for Tuesday. DeKalb District Attorney Robert James will make a statement concerning the future of the Sneiderman case on Tuesday morning.
Top Buckhead Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music
- Falcons new stadium money approved by NFL owners