CRCT Investigation Report: Morris Brandon Elementary School | Schools
Morris Brandon Elementary School
2741 Howell Mill Road NW
Principal: Karen Evans
Testing Coordinator: Peter Settelmayer
SRT-4 Executive Director: Tamara Cotman
ATLANTA -- The investigation into "wrong-to-right erasures" on the CRCT at Atlanta Public Schools revealed that no cheating took place at Morris Brandon Elementary.
Two teachers, Omema Martin and Judith Maisonneuve, proctored a flagged 2009 CRCT, but when questioned by the Governor's Special Investigators, they denied cheating.
The investigation determined that low standard deviations and a lack of evidence meant that no cheating occurred at the school, according to the report.
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running