$400K lottery ticket sold in Buckhead | Shopping & Services
ATLANTA -- A winning Georgia Lottery ticket worth $400,000 was sold in Atlanta.
Pharr Food & Gas, located at 345 Pharr Road NE, sold a $400,000 top prize from the instant game 20X The Money.
The winner, Janice Harris of Atlanta, claimed her prize recently at headquarters in Atlanta.
Harris, 68, celebrated her birthday earlier this month and is retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
“I’ll pay off some bills,” she shared. “More than likely I’ll work with a charity that helps children.”
Upcoming Events near Buckhead
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds